SHAR ALIKHANI, MD, FOUNDER and MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Dr. Shar Alikhani is a board certified physician anesthesiologist and former Chief of Anesthesiology at Children’s Hospital of Orange County at Mission for 10 years. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiologists and trained at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, where he also served as Chief Resident and as a clinical faculty member. He was a Fellow in Pediatric Anesthesia at Children’s Hospital in Boston, the top rated pediatric teaching facility of Harvard Medical School.
MobiSurg® grew out of Dr. Alikhani’s passion to offer the same safe, hospital-quality anesthesia and medical services to very young children, and to high risk and difficult-to-treat patients within the comfort and privacy of their own doctor’s office. MobiSurg® is a new and revolutionary concept enthusiastically embraced by the medical and dental communities. It will soon be available in more cities throughout the United States.
- Board Certified Physician Anesthesiologist
- Fellowship Trained in Pediatric Anesthesia
- Licensed by the Medical Board of California
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS)
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia (SPA)
- Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia (SAMBA)
Dr. Alikhani has been voted one of Orange County’s top Physicians two years in a row by the Orange County Medical Association.